This consists of providing elderly residents living in our elderly developments with information and referral services to facilitate their access to providers that can satisfy their needs. In addition, applications for different eligibility benefits (social security, economic resources, energy applications, etc.) are completed for residents and forwarded to the respective agencies.
- The Alliance for Aging - Funding homebound and congregate meals for elderly and disabled residents of the Hialeah Housing Authority.
- Citrus Health Network - Community Health Services
- State of Florida Department of Children and Families - Providing on-site benefits eligibility services and referrals to a myriad of services throughout our community.
- The Eye Institute - Provides free eye examinations to the elderly on-site.
- City of Hialeah Parks and Recreation Division - Providing multiple artistic activities for our residents.