Conventional Housing is a non-subsidized program at market rent that HHA administers across three buildings and a fourplex with a total of 481 units of one, two & three-bedroom sizes:
Palm Centre - in 1994, the Housing Authority saw the need for additional affordable rents in the city of Hialeah and planned the purchase of Palm Centre, a complex containing 298 apartments and 56 commercial bays. Palm Centre was built in Phases,
- Phase I is located at 60 E 3rd Street
- Phase II is located at 150 E 1 Street
In between these two buildings we have the Commercial Suite at 240 E 1st Street, Hialeah. The visual perception when you see these buildings is that they are all connected.
Patterson Pavilion - 100 units designated for elderly housing and accepting Section 8 vouchers.
Villa Mariposa - 2021 Newest Addition to the HHA Community Properties.
- State of the Art Architecture composed of 80 one-bedroom and 3 studio residencies.
- This building was designed to serve our low-income elderly community.
HHA provides many amenities and services to their tenants, such as:
- Daily property maintenance
- Afterhours emergency service
- Security guard during the evening
- CCTV surveillance in most properties
- Property Landscaping
- Janitorial Services
- On-site laundry rooms are standard.