Skip to Main Content

Change of Ownership

When a subsidized property changes ownership, the Hialeah Housing Authority must be notified immediately to ensure payments are sent to the proper owner. To do the transfer new owners can call (305) 887-8009 to schedule an appointment and complete the "Change of  Ownership Form/Packet" available at our front desk. A copy of the following documents is required in order to complete the transfer:

  • Recorded Warranty Deed
  • Settlement Statement (Jf Deed is not available)
  • Social Security or EJN number
  • Driver's license

A copy of this manual and all updated existing tenant forms will be provided at this time.

Existing voucher holders residing at the property under a current lease cannot be evicted as long as they are in compliance with the HCV Program rules and regulations.  You may request in writing any information you wish to have in reference to the tenant's status, inspection history, or any other program-related information.

What can we help
you with today?

Contact HHA